Saturday, July 23, 2016

Bohemian Summer: Bags

 
 
 
 
 

 

The fashion trends regarding bags this summer tilt to the bohemian style. How fortunate for our series :)

The designs follow the general bohemian style - burst of colors well mixed together based on Oriental designs and elements, intricate, bold embroidery accented with pom-poms, tassels, beads and coins.

Equally popular are the big - beach style bags as well as clutches and pouches. Choose your favourite!

All relevant links can be found on my Boho Board here.



 

7 comments:

Divya N said...

with colorful tassels they all look fabulous

Maya Kuzman said...

Indeed they do Divya!

handmade by amalia said...

I'm choosing the second one as my favorite.
Amalia
xo

Rose said...

They all look so nice!! perfect for summer.

Maya Kuzman said...

Me too :)

Maya Kuzman said...

Yeah... pretty joyful!

Unknown said...

Where can I buy the second bag? Is there a website where all of these are available? Can somebody please let me know? My email is dhara_april@yahoo.ca... thank you in advance:)