Thursday, May 19, 2016

Crochet Fringed Necklaces in the shop

 
I have two new necklaces in the shop.
 
These are my side project necklaces :)
Let me explain. Whenever I work on something big, I always have small things as side projects to take my mind off the big one if I grow tired of it, and they serve as a nice filler.
 
I was experimenting with a fringe pattern and the design of both necklaces was actually completely different - I wanted to have the fringes stacked one on top of the other - but this fringe pattern allows no playing around so in the end I ended up having two necklaces instead of just one.
 


2 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

All of your creations you crocheted are beautiful Maya!! :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Both are really pretty. Especially love the simplicity of the second one. Just lovely.